Monday, April 10, 2017

Reflection #3

Reflection #3
Week of February 27th

This week, I have answered most of the questions I have had about my project. In addition to answering my own questions, I have planned an interview with an experienced hunter in Southern Arizona. I have also been continuing going to different hunting units and surveying them on my own time. Each place, I have an opinion about based on animal population and recent natural disasters(Fires).

I also survey each to how I think each unit holds animals, how many of each animal are in the area and the percentage of success while hunting in the unit. The Arizona Game and Fish Department has released a significant amount of statistics on their website which has encouraged me to visit a place and look around and see what I think about it. There statistics have also helped me in my project with providing numerical values to interested people.


Taken by me

No comments:

Post a Comment