Monday, April 10, 2017

Reflection #6

Reflection #6
Week of March 27th

We just got back from a nice long relaxing spring break, or at least that is how it is suppose to be. I had to spend a small portion of my time working on English projects. Although it was over a school break, I was able to get a good amount of work done. I did some more research about hunting in Arizona. Specifically, which units I should put in my final product. I also learned quite a few things from my interview. He was able to finally convince me on which units I should add into my final product.

Overall, I am ready to start finalizing my project. I can create the final product, or at least try to complete it. More importantly, I will start writing my TED style talk for the presentation at the end of the school year.


Taken by me

No comments:

Post a Comment