Monday, April 24, 2017

Reflection #9

Reflection #9
Week of April 24th, 2017

We are getting closer to the end of our unit, and towards the end of our #PVhasPassion2017 project. I still need to due a couple more things to finish off the project, and specifically a couple more things a need to complete by the end of today. Today, I will need to complete a Pitch Evaluation for another student, and learn a little bit about their project and how to improve on my own project. Additionally today, I will need to finish my annotated works cited page. This will show each of the sources I used in my project, and a quick paragraph about how I used it and how it helped me during my #PVhasPassion project.

Now, this does not mark the complete end of our project. I still need to complete a final product. Also, I will need to think of a proper way of how to present my final presentation in a TED style talk. This will end up being our final for the class, and a big portion of our grade. Because of this, the presentation will be very important and will need to be very accurately given.


Taken by a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment